Classroom Program For Banking
- Basics / concepts of each topic covered in detail, before working out the exercise.
- Chapter-wise tests, after the basics and exercise have been completed.
- Regular Doubt-clearing sessions and Problem Solving Section (PSS) with personal attention.
- Revision classes - during the course as well as after the completion of portion.
- Experienced and dedicated team of faculty members, who have been acknowledged as the best by students.
The Course Material
- Comprehensive Study Material , both for class room coaching and take home packages (for practice at home).
- Study Material Booklets covering all the test areas – Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning and English Comprehension.
- Individual Practice Exercises and Test papers for ample practice.
- Updated material according to latest pattern.
Comprehensive Tests / Mock Papers
- Large number of online and paper-pen Mock papers.
Other Special Features
- Special session on Test Taking Strategies.
- Web-based support in the form of Student Portal.
- Group Discussion and Interview classes.
|Features||Banking Classroom Course|
|Course Duration||3 -3.5 months|
|Number of Sessions||100 sessions|
|Classes per Week||6 classes (Monday-Saturday)|
|Daily Class Duration||3 hrs|
|Online Mock Tests (on actual exam pattern)||50|
|Online Speed Test (topic-wise/subject-wise)||50|
|Study Material||6 books|
|Total Practice Questions||10,000 +||Validity||Lifetime Validity||Monthly GK Magazine||yes||Course Fee||Rs-11,000|